Help to Buy Mortgages in Northern Ireland !
To be eligible for this scheme you will need to have a 5% deposit and will still be subject to all the lenders credit checks and usual criteria. You will then need to raise a 95% mortgage for the remainder of the purchase.
So who is eligible for the help to buy mortgage scheme ?
People living in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Buyers with at least a 5% deposit.
- First Time Buyers and existing Home Owners other T&C’s apply.
- New or old Properties selling for no more than £600,000.
It cannot be used for:
- Second Homes.
- Property that you intend to rent.
- Anyone who is using or going to use another government home buyers scheme.
How do you Apply for a Help to Buy Mortgage ?
Mortgage Adviser NI can do all the hard work for you and our Mortgage Brokers don’t charge a fee so our service won’t cost you a penny. If you want to apply for a mortgage under the mortgage guarantee scheme contact us today.